Afridi Lake & Arnak Exploration: Diamonds
Located in the Slave Geological Province of the Northwest Territories,
320 kilometres northeast of Yellowknife
Client: Kennecott Canada Exploration Inc.
Project Scope Performed Under: Nuna Contracting Ltd.
Nuna Contracting Ltd. performed the following services.
- Construction of a 65-kilometre ice road to Afridi Lake
- Transportation of fuel from Yellowknife to site
- Preparation of a temporary airstrip
- Establishment of drilling pads
- Mobilization and provision of fully staffed 40-person camp facility
- Construction and maintenance of an ice airstrip for the Arnak project